ESTERLIP is an auxiliary surfactant, which is used together with modern plant protection products in Ukraine. The effect of ESTERLIP is to reduce the surface tension of the chemical agent or its aqueous solution, which is applied on the plant, usually on the leaves of crops. Special, sufficiently uniform film is formed on the leaf surface, which retains the pesticides (herbicides, insecticides or other similar chemicals) on the plants and promotes their maximum absorption.
The advantages of ESTERLIP include the following functions: they increase the efficiency and effectiveness of plant protection products and fertilizers by retaining moisture and firmly fixing the main product/mixture of products on the crop, especially in cold weather or, vice versa, in dry periods. They protect plants from damage. They enhance the effect of growth stimulators, macro- and micronutrients.
It should be noted that water hardness in combination with ESTERLIP does not affect its properties.
MECHANISM OF ACTION: Reduces the surface tension of the drop, increases the surface of the sheet, which increases the absorption surface for absorption. Accelerates the rate of assimilation of the herbicide by the leaf surface of the weeds, increases the phytotoxicity of the preparations. Accelerates the rate of uptake of herbicide by leaf surface of weeds, increases phytotoxicity of preparations.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION RATE: 0.1-0.15% concentration.
PRODUCT RATE PER HECTARE: vegetables and field crops: 0.2 – 0.25 l/ha; orchards: 0.4-0.5 l/ha;
PACKAGE: 5 litres.
- ⬛ REDUCES THE DROP SURFACE TENSION;
- ⬛ REDUCES THE DROP DRYING SPEED;
- ⬛ INCREASES ABSORPTION BY LEAF SURFACE;
- ⬛ INCREASES PENETRATION ABILITY OF THE HERBICIDE;
- ⬛ NOT FLAMMABLE, DOES NOT REQUIRE SPECIAL STORAGE CONDITIONS -10 … + 40 °C;
- ⬛ DOES NOT CAUSE RUST AND OXIDATION OF METALS;
- ⬛ NO VOLATILE SUBSTANCES;
- ⬛ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY;
- ⬛ DOES NOT FOAM;
- ⬛ DOES NOT EMULSIFY;
- ⬛ CAN BE USED UNDER HARD WATER CONDITIONS.
Used in a tank mix with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, microfertilizers, humates, etc., it also increases the effectiveness of soil herbicides.
You can also see the results of the ESTERLIP application:
1. Influence of ESTERLIP on the enhanced effect of Rimsulforon herbicide;
2. Test results of the adjuvant ESTERLIP on herbicide;
3. Effect of ESTERLIP on raising the effectiveness of the microfertilizers.